What Were Looking For
Have a basic understanding of internet marketing including but not limited to: websites, SEO, social media, and PPC. Training is provided but you will succeed quicker if you already have a basic understanding of these concepts.
Qualities for Success
- EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills
- Willingness to learn
- A burning desire to succeed
- Exceptional time management ability
- Enjoys building relationships, serving clients, and being rewarded
- Not afraid to cold call. Whether in person or from home on your phone
- Strategic and open-minded
- Enjoys a fast paced challenge. Digital marketing is constantly evolving.
- Must have excellent communication skills
What You’ll Do
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Cold calling (Whether in-person or over the phone. Whichever works best for you!)
- Write and present proposals (Mostly via video conference but may be in-person).
- Spend time studying the features and benefits of our online products and services, then matching them to the prospect’s/client’s needs
- Follow up with your prospects regularly by staying in contact, ask for referrals, find new leads, and increase our client base
- Manage your pipeline in our CRM and regularly update the notes
- Report your sales goal number, how many cold calls you made, number of appointments, and number of sales weekly.
- Help business owners help more people!
DigiKai Marketing’s Perks
- Flexible Schedule
- Work from home
- Higher than industry average commissions
- Residual commission
- A free gym membership at a gym of your choice
- Supplemental insurance (Coming soon)
- Dental insurance (Coming soon)