SEO services that drive growth
WHAT IS SEO?
SEO, (search engine optimization), is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of your website. SEO helps search engines like Google and Bing rank your site higher so you can market to people when they are looking for your products and/or services. SEO is an organic way to get leads without paying for them.
SEO is a very viable marketing outlet that should be included in every businesses digital marketing plan. SEO provides a business visibility, branding, web traffic, a high ROI, credibility, and insight into customer behavior.
We help your business appear as high in the search engine rankings as possible for your keywords.
THE SCIENCE OF SEO
Local SEO is imperative in order to make your business visible to people in your area, looking for your services. In fact, nearly 46% of all Google searches are seeking local information. You have probably searched for a business yourself and noticed Google’s “Local 3 Pack.” You most likely even chose a business from there, without even looking at page two.
The 3-Pack is a group of local businesses that appear at the very top of Google search listings, or just below the paid advertisements. The 3-Pack ranks in the #1 position in 93% of Google searches.
Having your business in the local 3-Pack is absolutely essential if you want more phone calls, leads, and client’s.
WHY YOU NEED SEO
1.17 BILLION people on the planet use Google Search when looking for a product and/or service. Getting your business to the first page in organic search results is just plain freaking smart!
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Google holds 90.1% of the search engine market share.
- 57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative.
- 47% of consumers view 3-5 pieces of content created by a company before making contact.
- 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engines.
- 61% of internet users do research on a product online before making a purchase.
- Leads from search engines have a 14.6% close ratio, while outbound leads (direct mail, cold calling, etc.) have a 1,7% close rate